Mandarin speaking HR assistant
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for a mandarin speaking HR Assistant to work out their R&D centre in Ipswich.
- Work alongside HRBP in managing the data contained in HRMS, ensuring it is accurate and up-to-date and ensure that all staff personnel changes are documented and updated.
- Manage and complete the procurement administration in application, payment.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activities, like CT, SACA, and Audit.
New Starter and Leavers
- Assist to conduct the first day HR induction for all New Starter ensuring they receive the appropriate level of induction.
- Assist to manage the Probation reviews on Probations system, new employee training, and sending confirmation of end of probation letters.
- Assist the HRBP with all administration related to leavers as required.
- Assist the HRBP to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
Learning and Development
- Organising and completing all of the administration for training planed on a monthly basis.
- Keeping a record of all training, Management Board and Processing invoices for payment.
- Assisting the HRBP with performance management procedures.
- Assist the HRBP in the production of job descriptions, scheduling interviews in diaries as required.
- Assist the HRBP to prepare candidate's assessment and Log all recruitment and applicant activity on Recruitment System.
- Ensuring that all recruitment administration is completed in a timely manner.
- Minimum of bachelor degree in relevant subject, and MCIPD is desirable.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant HR Assistant successful practical experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of HR functions and practice.
- Fluently written and spoken English and Chinese Mandarin.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HR database skills.
- Be able to be discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Good planning and organising skills to multitask and Independent and well-structured working style with a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated, be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have a keen eye for detail, be result-oriented, and have an ability to work stay calm under pressure and in uncertainty inspiring.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.