Mandarin speaking Finance Assistant
£90 to £109 per day
Our Client is a leading telecoms company, who operates in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for a Mandarin speaking Finance Assistant to join their fantastic office in London Paddington.
- Analyze and manage the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin of Honor brand.
- Manage yearly PNL and do monthly rolling forecast and analysis, present the monthly and quarterly financial reports within Rep office and WEU region.
- Manage Honor brand rebate, incentive and MKT budget, including resource allocation management, activity monitoring, and acceptance/ settlement process management.
- Analysis the incentive/ MKT investment ROI by reseller level, set the bench mark for decision making;
- Regularly review business performance from the perspectives of transaction authenticity, settlement accuracy and controllable risks, and independently issue financial opinions and improvement suggestion;
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Statistics or related degree.
- 3 years and above experience in FP&A，sales finance or related is must.
- Proficient in Microsoft office like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in data processing software, such as Power BI, Tableua.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Project management
- Good knowledge of finance and financial processes (e.g. purchase order, credit note, debit note, ledger and invoices)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.