|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Executive Assistant (EA to CMO) - Start ASAP|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Mandarin Speaking Executive Assistant (EA to CMO)
Paddington, London (Long Term Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an experienced EA to support the CMO within the Consumer Marketing Department, based out of their offices in Paddington, London.
- Complex and extensive diary management for CMO, travel arrangement/ Visa application for the management team
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for management team when required
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Organizing events and conferences, workshops.
- Join meetings alongside CMO and taking action points, writing Meetings, reporting to management committee
- Collating and filing expenses, Raise purchase orders and liaise with suppliers / procurement / Finance team members to ensure things running smoothly.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their management committee, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager's remit
- Must be fluent in Mandarin & English
- Experience in a similar role in a large company is essential
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- A knowledge of professional software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.