|Job Title:||mandarin speaking Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Mandarin Speaking Executive Assistant
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for a Mandarin speaking executive assistant to work out of their new fantastic and new office in London
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the Managing Director.
- To work closely with the Managing Director through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Managing Director.
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the chairman's office as and when required.
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To coordinate departmental reports and documentation for internal and external meetings.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the Managing Director.
- To produce reports for the Managing Director as and when required.
- To provide administrative support to the Managing Director in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans.
- To provide administrative support to the Managing Director in implementing organisational projects and programs.
- To provide administrative support to the Managing Director in the leadership and management of the organisation.
- To provide administrative service to field offices, such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on chairman requests.
- To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- To flexibility to work additional/ out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
- To be responsible for health and safety in the area of his/ her control and ensure that he/ she is familiar with Huawei UK's health and safety at work policy.
- To respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience of providing secretarial and administrative support for Senior Executives.
- Knowledge of UK and China culture.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.