|Job Title:||Mandarin speaking Executive & Admin Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Executive Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a leading technology company on a long-term basis.
What you will do
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails for the Managing Director.
- To work closely with the Managing Director through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Managing Director.
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To coordinate departmental reports and documentation for internal and external meetings.
- To conduct research/analysis as directed by the Managing Director.
- To produce reports for the Managing Director as and when required.
- To provide administrative support to the Managing Director in the leadership and management of the organisation.
- To provide administrative service to field offices, such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on requests.
- To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- To be responsible for health and safety in the area of his/ her control and ensure that he/ she is familiar with Huawei UK's health and safety at work policy.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountability of the post.
The ideal candidate
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience of providing secretarial and administrative support for Senior Executives.
- Good English and Mandarin written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised and attentive to details.
- Ability to work in a diverse team.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
- Ability to retrieve information from relevant sources through research.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material.
To be successful in this role, it is essential to have at least 1-2 year Executive assistant or administrative background.
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.