Mandarin speaking Administrator
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Meeting and greeting all clients and visitors
- Assisting with customer reception, and preparing refreshments for customer meetings.
- Booking passes for visitors
- Receiving and posting out and handing out mails.
- Booking and managing meeting rooms; assisting with video conferencing connection.
- Supporting summits and other big meetings.
- Handling queries from customers and internal staff members via phone and email.
- Managing facilities in the office; reporting facility faults.
- Accepting invoices and providing acceptance report
- Managing warehouse.
- Dealing with any emergencies in office like fire drill and first aid.
- Arranging apartments for business visitors; managing apartment keys; arranging check-in and checkout; liaising with business visitors and Management Company; chasing up repairs.
- Managing office rental agreement and keeping spreadsheet for all the expenses for the office.
- Assisting with audits from admin side.
- Stationary order
- Previous experience of working in an all-round administration or secretarial role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Be happy to work across a number of teams
- Good PC skills; proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Highly organised
- Positive and cheerful personality.
- Mandarin speaking is required
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.