Mandarin speaking admin specialist
My client is a leading company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently recruiting for a paralegal to provide experienced and skilled in-house legal support to the various business areas.
- Administrative support to multiple team members;
- Assist the Office renting Project.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments using Outlook and other intern tools;
- Organize catering for meetings;
- Delegate approval of team expenses, timesheets and other documents when needed;
- Internal activities arrangement and support, including but not limited training, team activities;
- Assist any other affairs and tasks accordingly.
- Prior experience in a similar role (experience in construction/engineering companies will be an asset);
- Fluent English written and spoken, Fluent Chinese written and spoken would be a plus;
- Ability to work with international teams remotely;
- Motivated self-starter with good time management skills.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.