Mandarin Speaking Account Manager
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for a Mandarin Speaking Channel Marketing Manager to work out of their fantastic head office in Berkshire.
Responsible for the IOT products (Wearable/PC/ear buds) GTM(go to marketing) and CMM(channel marketing management ) Preside over important projects and have to coordinate and manage different kinds of resources, to ensure the completion of Product range ,sales goals, Profit goals, and Product life-cycle end to end management.
- To guide and organize product expansion activities, realize the admittance, layout and sales of product in new market, difficult regions or value market through formulation of product expansion strategies.
- To develop customer relationship analysis and strategies formulation. To establish long-term stable relationship with customers from telcel.
- To acquire and analyze customer's requirements information. To undertake the market planning of regions/key operators in charge, and audit the execution.
- To undertake the formulation of product expansion strategies to organize relevant resources and instruct others to conduct product expansion activities in their customer groups/regions.
- To participate in the operation of regional key projects; to promote the fulfillment of work at the customer's end, and to promote the successful operation of key projects.
- To formulate and execute customers' sales payback and financing solution schemes, and to ensure the timely sales payback.
- Be familiar with full knowledge in IOT or electronic consumer area; be proficient in multi-aspect business knowledge and skills in the marketing area. Be familiar with local industry market. Bachelor degree's degree and above.
- Have strong market planning and product expansion abilities. Be able to analyze value target operators, formulate relevant strategies and organize the fulfillment. Be able to do negotiation or product presentation of important technologies/business independently; be able to design and organize the high-level of customers' survey and communication activities.
- Have at least 1-year GTM experience in the IOT industry. Have operation experience in key projects. Keep good work relationship with local key Retailers
- Mandarin speaking
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin speaking business Operation associate
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate
Senior QA Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Programme Manager - Infrastructure Deployment
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Quality Assurance Manager (Full-time or Part-time)
Location: Berkshire, England