|Job Title:||Managed Workplace Senior Architect (Microsoft/SCCM/AD/Citrix)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Start Date:||ASAP - urgent|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Managed Workplace Senior Architect (Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1/ 10, SCCM 2007 / 2012, MDT 2012 / 2013, Active Directory, WAIK, ADK, Intune, MDOP, Lumension, Becrypt, AppSense, PowerFuse, eLux / Scout, Lakeside Systrack, Citrix XenDesktop; VMWare) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 27/03/2020 to be based in Manchester).
We are looking for a candidate with the following background:
- Expertise of Managed Workplace technologies, importantly their application for a modern digital workplace. Skills in the Microsoft Managed Workplace technologies and Operating System for versions which are encountered in the marketplace e.g. Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1/ 10, SCCM 2007 / 2012, MDT 2012 / 2013, Active Directory, WAIK, ADK, Intune
- A proven track-record of designing complex, large Managed Workplace transformational programmes, where possible experience in Evergreen management of a modern Managed Workplace.
- A good broad working knowledge of associated Managed Workplace technologies and toolsets like MDOP, Lumension, Becrypt, AppSense, PowerFuse, eLux / Scout, Lakeside Systrack, Citrix XenDesktop; VMWare, Workspace One.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing senior stakeholders, managing time & priorities, conflict management, commercial / bid awareness, excellent presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Experience of working on both AGILE and waterfall project delivery
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing complex digital Managed Workplace solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Shaping Managed Workplace proposals whilst making solution/service trade-offs where appropriate and providing support to pre-sales and bid teams to ensure solution and cost alignment.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for Managed Workplace projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation teams.
- Mentoring and coaching more junior architects within the team through both performance management and community-led collaboration.
- Working alongside Product Managers to contribute to the development of Employee Experience Portfolio.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for customers, translating the modern digital Managed Workplace roadmap insight into customer-specific impact avoidance and benefit realization.
- Shaping transformational solutions which migrate our customers with agility and predictable outcomes into that modern Managed Workplace solution
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Solutions Architect - AD - Azure - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Java Developer
Location: London, England
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Change Analyst (12 Month Fixed Term Contract) - Telco / IT
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Salary & Benefits
Antenna and Feeder Systems Designer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package