|Job Title:||Managed Workplace Architect|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Managed Workplace Architect - Contract - Manchester.
A global IT services company is searching for a Managed Workplace Architect to join their team in Manchester on a contract basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1/ 10, SCCM 2007 / 2012, MDT 2012 / 2013, Active Directory, WAIK, ADK, Intune, MDOP, Lumension, Becrypt, AppSense, PowerFuse, eLux / Scout, Lakeside Systrack, Citrix XenDesktop; VMWare.
Candidates should have the following background:
- Expertise of Managed Workplace technologies, importantly their application for a modern digital workplace. Skills in the Microsoft Managed Workplace technologies and Operating System for versions which are encountered in the marketplace e.g. Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1/ 10, SCCM 2007 / 2012, MDT 2012 / 2013, Active Directory, WAIK, ADK, Intune
- A proven track-record of designing complex, large Managed Workplace transformational programmes, where possible experience in Evergreen management of a modern Managed Workplace.
- A good broad working knowledge of associated Managed Workplace technologies and toolsets like MDOP, Lumension, Becrypt, AppSense, PowerFuse, eLux / Scout, Lakeside Systrack, Citrix XenDesktop; VMWare, Workspace One.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing senior stakeholders, managing time & priorities, conflict management, commercial / bid awareness, excellent presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Experience of working on both AGILE and waterfall project delivery
- Designing complex digital Managed Workplace solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Shaping Managed Workplace proposals whilst making solution/service trade-offs where appropriate and providing support to pre-sales and bid teams to ensure solution and cost alignment.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for Managed Workplace projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation teams.
- Mentoring and coaching more junior architects within the team through both performance management and community-led collaboration.
- Working alongside Product Managers to contribute to the development of Employee Experience Portfolio.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for customers, translating the modern digital Managed Workplace roadmap insight into customer-specific impact avoidance and benefit realization.
- Shaping transformational solutions which migrate our customers with agility and predictable outcomes into that modern Managed Workplace solution.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.