|Job Title:||Mainframe Systems Administrator (Fujitsu/BS2000)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Mainframe Systems Administrator/ Computer Operator (Fujitsu/BS2000) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract (Remote working/London)
To be successful, you must have strong administration experience with Fujitsu BS2000 Operating System.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in IT
- Experience with or knowledge of Fujitsu BS2000 operating systems (administration)
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
- Creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.