|Job Title:||Mainframe Systems Administrator (Fujitsu/BS2000)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Mainframe Systems Administrator/ Computer Operator (Fujitsu/BS2000) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract (Remote working/London)
To be successful, you must have strong administration experience with Fujitsu BS2000 Operating System.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in IT
- Experience with or knowledge of Fujitsu BS2000 operating systems (administration)
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
- Creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ServiceNow Lead Application Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: London, England
ServiceNow Lead Application Developer
Location: Remote, Global