|Job Title:||Machine Learning Engineer - Search Engine|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job Title: Machine Learning Engineer - Search Engine
We are currently looking for a Machine Learning Engineer - Search Engine to join our Client's Consumer Cloud Service - App Store team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that impact millions of people's lives, exploring novel ways to build recommendation systems, providing the most relevant items to users while preserving user privacy.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the capability building and evolution of the core module of a Search Engine System including, but not limited to retrieval, data processing, data modelling and transition from development to live environments
- Improve the agile efficiency of operational strategies, algorithms and support their rapid iteration
- Processing text, applying various NLP techniques
- Dataset acquisition
The ideal candidate:
- Proficient in the recommendation system architecture and experience of recommendation development
- Experience in leading a technical team to build a core module
- Proficient in Big Data frameworks, such as Spark, Hadoop, Flink, HBase or ES
- Practical development experience and studied one or two of the component kernels/source code
- Understand common recommendation algorithms including, but not limited to collaborative filtering, Logistics Regression and FM
- Experience in real-time retrieval system development of online high- concurrency, low-latency architecture implementation
- Experience in AB experimental design
- Skilled in the use of Java, Python and Scala
Others: This position can be either permanent or contract and salary is dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.