|Job Title:||Machine Learning Developer - Python - Permanent - Basingstoke|
|REF:||CB - Machinelearning_1583749672|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Machine Learning Developer - Permanent - Basingstoke
We are looking for a new Machine Learning Developer to join our dynamic AI team. You will work closely with the Sales and Offerings teams to produce early stage proof of concepts.
Working alongside a team of dedicated machine learning developers, you will be driven to provide better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, Responsible for algorithm and model development and prototyping
- Hands-on experience with building and deploying ML models
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or other technical fields
- Practical experience with Natural Language Processing Models including Transformers, Text Classification, Multi-Label Classifiers, NER etc.
- Developing in Python
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning knowledge/experience
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras etc.
- Pandas, sci-kit learn, NumPy, and SciPy
- Experience in some of the following predictive modelling techniques e.g. Logistic Regression, Decision Trees & Random Forests
- Data pipelines and architecture
- Participates in peer review of their work and peers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.