Machine Learning Developer
Are you a dynamic problem solver interested in creating innovative machine learning solutions? Can you convert user requirements into system designs and solve complex software integration problems? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to provide best of breed software solutions to delight our customers across the region.
Set the Scene
We are looking for a new Machine Learning Developer to join our dynamic AI team. You will work closely with the Head of AI and team, Sales and Offerings teams to produce early stage proof of concepts and support collateral on a wide variety of bids and tenders which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated machine learning developers, you will be driven to provide better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. The work is challenging, but overall it is extremely rewarding. You will work with the latest technology offering ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
- Extensive knowledge in Machine Learning, Responsible for algorithm and model development and prototyping
- Hands-on experience with building and deploying ML models
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or other technical fields
- Practical experience with Natural Language Processing Models including Transformers, Text Classification, Multi-Label Classifiers, NER etc.
- Practical Computer Vision experience , e.g. YOLO, Object detection, Image captioning
- IoT, Big Data Processing
- Developing in python
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras etc.
- Pandas, sci-kit learn, NumPy, and SciPy
- Experience in some of the following predictive modelling techniques e.g. Logistic Regression, Decision Trees & Random Forests
- Data pipelines and architecture
- Participates in peer review of their work and peers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.