|Job Title:||MacOS Architect/MacOS Consultant (JAMF/ACP/ACSP)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
MacOS Architect/MacOS Consultant (Apple Mac/JAMF/ACP/ACSP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home until restrictions are lifted, then the role will be based in London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- This is a Mac OS Architecture role , the successful applicant will be a specialist Mac OS Architect
- Must have strong Mac, Apple & Jamf technical architecture experience, providing customer service focused MacOS & Jamf solution design.
- The successful applicant will be an Mac OS & Jamf Subject Matter Expert Architect
- Must have MacOs solution design experience
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP), or ACP certified or equivalent
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.