M-Commerce Architect - Contract - Berkshire
- Leading Mobile Telecoms brand in Berkshire require an M-Commerce Architect on a contract basis to work closely with the product owner, UX designer, developers and solution architects from internal / partner organisations to define, build, and deliver m-commerce solutions.
- It will be the responsibility of this role to ensure the proposed solutions align to the roadmap, principles, and policies engaging and collaborating with enterprise, domain and solution architects.
- As the M-Commerce Architect, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance and technical leadership to a cross-skilled and cross-functional team to ensure the sound technical delivery of customer-facing features and functions. To achieve it, this role will be expected to establish solid partnerships with stakeholders from the wider organisation.
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to understand and capture business problems and requirements to design and build solutions
- Communicate solution approaches to technical and non-technical stakeholders that address short term business needs, but can evolve to support long term needs and align to the technology roadmap. Advise on approach and tradeoffs.
- Work with architects, subject matter experts and developers to understand the technology landscape and produce integrated end-to-end solution options that manifest the technology roadmap.
- Provide strategic, architectural direction, technology choices and solutions for consumer facing mobile applications that enable a world-class user experience.
- Provide technical leadership in end to end design, development, and testing of solutions in an Agile environment.
- Keep up-to-date on cutting edge technologies and effectively incorporate that knowledge to our platform roadmap, design and implementation
- Develop knowledge base articles
- Assist development teams in migrating applications into Azure
- Document and present solution architecture, models, diagrams to development teams, architecture review board, and technical leadership
- Provide a feedback loop to development
- Mentor dev teams on tools and technologies, patterns etc.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle. Experience should include all of the following: design, coding, testing, release, and maintenance.
- Strong hands-on experience building consumer facing mobile solutions for iOS and Android, better if commercial/engagement platforms
- Deep knowledge of scalability, security and maintainability of high volume mobile applications.
- Proficient with demonstrable experience in Agile and SCRUM practices.
- Ability to define solutions from very high-level business ideas, describing and addressing functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience integrating COTS products and bespoke applications.
- Experience enabling DevOps and TDD.
- Experience with multichannel solutions
- Four years in a mobile software architecture role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, leadership and decision-making skills
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: London, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Property Surveyor - RICS / MRICS
Location: Reading, Berkshire