|Job Title:||LogRhythm/SIEM Architect (Security Clearance) - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
LogRhythm/SIEM Architect (Security Clearance) - Contract
Leading Defence industry Service Provider require a LogRhythm Architect on an ongoing contract basis to work for an important client in Hampshire.
**Please note that a security clearance will be required for this role but candidates without security clearance may be considered**
Working at a lead architect level, a LogRhythm/SIEM consultant/architect is required to define and deliver a SIEM solution to meet current and future customer needs through changes/enhancements to the technology components.
- The role holder must have a strong technical background with an ability to interact and work well with multiple areas of the project as well as senior customer stakeholders.
- Experience of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation
- Experience of implementing a LogRhythm SIEM and NetMon environment using physical appliances monitoring devices, end user activity, collecting and processing logs in accordance with the appropriate architectural patterns e.g. JSP440, GPG13, SafeGuarding GOLD guidelines and standards etc.
- Experience of creating multiple machine policies including full endpoint monitoring of UAD's employing File Integrity Monitoring, Data Loss Defender CD/DVD and USB port Monitoring, Registry Integrity Monitoring, User Activity Monitoring, Network Activity Monitoring.
- Experience of creating Regexes and parsing rules for "non-standard" logs
- Experience of Monitoring Enterprise network traffic at Application layer
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.