|Job Title:||Logistics Systems & Process Support|
|Duration:||to end March 23|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Logistics Systems & Process Support - Contract to end March 2023 - Reading - Hybrid working (1-2 days per week in office)
In a nutshell - The role will support all users of logistics functionality in understanding any system issues and faults and work with the SME to resolve in a timely manner. The role will also support in identifying improvements and opportunities to the system/department processes to streamline workflows and improve efficiencies.
The candidate must have a proactive working style given that the nature of logistics and systems can be very busy. The candidate must be able to work with many different types of people/users and manage their needs through good interpersonal skills. They must have good knowledge of data analytics and understand the process and importance of system support triage and resolution.
The Logistics Systems and Process Support will work most of their time with the Logistics Systems and Process Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the development of the logistics tools, processes, and reporting.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Manage, record and report on all day-to-day user errors experienced in IFS and report back weekly to the Logistics SME
- Be responsible for checking each logistics workstream is completing their assigned tasks correctly and promptly
- Support in the training and development of all users
- Present back to the wider team any key findings and areas of improvement that will be targeted.
- Help collate all information relating to IFS into a single source document to be used by all internal users as reference
- Keep training manuals up to date to reflect any new improvement/key information
- Support the testing and development of new system changes
- Work with all members of Logistics to ensure that they have access suitable to their roles of both SAP & IFS.
- Work with Logistics Workstreams to identify continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes (including forward and reverse logistics, supply, control, asset management and warehouse), controls and capabilities required to manage logistics on behalf of MBNL and its Shareholders including all related forums, communications, and governance control points
- Work with the Logistics Systems and Process Specialist to agree & communicate the high-level IFS Logistics implementation plan in conjunction with the Project Management function to ensure deliverables are achieved and stakeholder support is provided when needed
- Eliminate any manual processes through integrated systems and processes
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market, and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements, and learning
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple tasks at once
- Microsoft Office literate(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience using ERP Systems - Ideally IFS
- Good logistics knowledge/ Supply Chain knowledge - Nice to have
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
SQL Reporting Analyst - Telecom
Finance Business Partner
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Financial Accountant - Financial Reporting
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Bonus, pension
Financial Accountant - Financial Reporting IFRS (ACA)
Location: Berkshire, England