|Job Title:||Logistics Systems and Process Support|
|Duration:||12 months FTC|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Thomas|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Logistics Systems and Process Support - 12 month FTC - Reading
You will be responsible for supporting the development of the logistics tools, processes and reporting. The successful candidate will ensure that the new ERP system has the required integrated functionality and processes to significantly improve the demand and supply planning process, optimize stock, maximize our service offering whilst driving efficiency within the Logistics environment.
Role and responsibilities :
- Define and agree the Systems and Process roadmap with all stakeholders.
- Support the Logistics Systems and Process Specialist with continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes (including forward and reverse logistics, supply, control, asset management and warehouse), controls and capabilities required to manage logistics, including all related forums, communications and governance control points
- Work with the Logistics Systems and Process Specialist to agree and communicate the high-level Logistics ERP System implementation plan in conjunction with the Project Management function to ensure deliverables are achieved and stakeholder support is provided when needed
- Ensure the system functionality and processes support the Logistics requirements
- Act as one of the Logistics System SMEs, align system processes and train the business in the new ways of working.
- Eliminate any manual processes through integrated systems and processes
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Logistics processes and continue to implement improvements
Successful candidate :
- Demonstrable experience within Logistics
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience
- Can demonstrate a good Supply Chain understanding
- Proven track record of working within an ERP environment
- Can demonstrate an understanding of key logistics processes and techniques and how they are managed within an ERP environment
- Experience of working with a Logistics IT System e.g. SAP, Oracle, WMS, IFS
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Application Support (Billing)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive Package Available
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Completions Project Manager - Lease Renewals - Telco ECC Code
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Wireless Site Design Engineer
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen