Logistics Systems & Process Specialist
Based in Reading
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Systems & Process Specialist to join a fantastic team, with daily challenge to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your coordination skills at the forefront of mobile network services.
The Logistics Systems and Process Specialist will be responsible for the development of the logistics tools, processes and reporting. Managing the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received and actioned.
- Define and agree the Systems & Process roadmap with stakeholders
- Define IFS functionality and processes required to support the Logistics requirements
- Act as IFS Logistics SME
- Eliminate any manual processes through integrated systems and processes
- Support with the continuous improvement
What we are looking for:
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
- An understanding and experience within logistics
- A proven track record of working within an ERP environment
- IFS knowledge is a plus
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.