|Job Title:||Logistics Specialist/Co-Ordinator - Mandarin Speaking|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Great development opportunity or a position for someone who has just left university.
Responsible for organising and monitoring the end to end reverse logistics for client supply chain management (SCM) including management of reverse delivery information and good flow; coordinate all involved parties to ensure timely return of goods; maintaining strong relationship with chosen transportation service provider and other departments.
- Responsible for achieving reverse logistics related KPIs allocated to the client's SCM department.
- Administrate the fulfilment of reverse orders, review lead times and responsible for the on-time return of cargo.
- Supervise and coordinate all necessary steps with all related departments to achieve system off set rate.
- Communicate regularly and accurately with client SCM and relevant departments to ensure reverse return information is up to date and passed on to all parties clearly and routinely. (travel will be required )
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments and client.
- Complete the daily, weekly and reports when required.
- Ensuring all business is conducted within client's set regulations.
- Fluent Mandarin and English.
- Confident user of the MS Office especially Excel.
- Great team player.
- Supply chain/logistics/computer science experience would be an advantage.
- Full UK driving license would be an advantage.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.