|Job Title:||Logistics/RAN Controller|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Great opportunity to work in a innovative fast paced environment for a leading company within the telecoms industry.
We are looking for people that come from a telecoms company and have RAN equipment knowledge and terminology.
What the role will be doing:
- Analysing unused equipment in the warehouse and identifying opportunities for use or disposal (either through sale or scrappage).
- Evaluating decom and damaged equipment and recommending disposal mechanisms.
- Ensuring that all assets are correctly tracked on stock reports.
- Ensuring that the warehouse are maximising space efficiency opportunities.
- Validating the location of all equipment assets outside the warehouse.
- Working with Finance and budget holders to secure asset values from the fixed asset register and agreeing a pricebook for any assets recommended for sale.
- Progressing sales and disposals of approved units through stakeholders and agents.
- Ensuring processes to manage disposals and other distributions of equipment are clearly documented and fit for purpose.
What experience is needed:
- Understanding of logistics, operations, process, RAN delivery environments
- RAN equipment knowledge & terminology
- Equipment pricing (a bonus)
- Assertive characters, but good at negotiations in a diplomatic fashion, relationship management
- Reporting and data analysis/data insight
For more details on the role please contact - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.