|Job Title:||Logistics / Project Coordinator (SAP experience) - Reading|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Logistics / Project Coordinator (SAP experience) - Reading - Contract
Telecoms Service Provider with great offices in the centre of Reading currently require an experience Coordinator to work within their Logistics department on a 9 month contract basis.
- Responsible for reviewing and/or rejecting all Shared SAP PR's for approval as required
- Change controller, required to action all CR's in V1CR tool
- Raise and receipt PO's in IFS as required
- Ensure all SAP PR's have produced corresponding PO's and sent to supplier
- Responsible for supplying regular updates to the Logistics Manager
- Work with the SWCs to maintain stock levels, including stock in field.
- Working with the Logistics Manager, manage the information provided to be able to report to Senior Management in a confident manner.
- Previous experience within a Project Coordinator / Assistant role is an advantage
- SAP experience is essential (raising PO's, CR's. PR's)
- Confident personality with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Working within a challenging and fast paced environment
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.