We are partnering with a leading telecommunications company in Reading who are looking for an experienced Logistics Process Specialist. The focus of this role would be on introducing new technologies to make the logistics process more efficient.
* Define and agree the Systems & Process roadmap with all stakeholders.
* Supporting the Head of Logistics with continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes (including forward and reverse logistics, supply, control, asset management and warehouse), controls and capabilities required to manage logistics on behalf of the company and its Shareholders including all related forums, communications and governance control points
* Agree & communicate the high level IFS Logistics implementation plan in conjunction with the Project Management function to ensure deliverables are achieved and stakeholder support is provided when needed
* Define the IFS functionality and processes required to support the Logistics requirements
* Act as the IFS Logistics SME, align IFS processes and train the business in the new ways of working.
* Eliminate any manual processes through integrated systems and processes
* Maintain a thorough understand of company Logistics processes and continue to implement improvements
* Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
* Be a role model for the company way
* Challenge, coach and support managers and leaders to demonstrate the company Way, ensuring that feedback becomes a regular occurrence.
* Demonstrable experience within Logistics
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience
* Proven track record of working within an ERP environment
* Can demonstrate an understanding of key logistics processes and techniques and how they are managed within an ERP environment.
If you feel that you possess the required experience and the right background, then please apply for this position now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.