|Job Title:||Logistics Deployment Controller - Network Rollout|
|Start Date:||6 Months+|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Great role working for a leader within the mobile telecoms industry.
This companies ambitious growth plan require a Logistics Controller that will be part of a team for ensuring the delivery of the outstanding network experience now associated with this brand.
What will the role be doing:
Reporting to the RAN Deployment Manager, you will be part of a logistics delivery team established to manage equipment availability and supply into a number of concurrent and fast moving delivery programmes created for our 5G roll-out and other network capacity upgrades.
You will be required to closely monitor stock turnover, both in the central warehouse and with the build partners, as well as to manage all aspects of stock planning and maintenance. You will work with the manufacturers/suppliers to ensure that throughput of equipment aligns with the project targets.
You will develop an understanding of approved site designs and configurations to support equipment call-off management with the build partners and to predict forecast requirements.
- Provide 3rd parties with direction and guidance to ensure clarity of requirements and full support in order to achieve the deliverables.
- Management and validation of partner equipment call-offs.
- Reviewing designs and interfacing with site design authorities as required.
- Troubleshooting and equipment DOA management.
- Warehouse liaison and management.
- Ensure timely call off and delivery of materials to partners contractors - to include forecasting, ordering, stock control (including returns).
- Fit for purpose logistics and call-off/return processes and accountabilities (RACI) - creation and monitoring
- Equipment supplier liaison, ordering and PO management.
What experience is needed:
- Previous logistics and/or delivery management experience within a telecoms environment is essential.
- An understanding of the key network rollout functional areas including acquisition, design, build and transmission is preferred.
- Proven experience in a fast moving delivery environment.
- Proven ability in determining strategic direction and clear guidelines.
- Ability to build relationships with partners, key stakeholders and suppliers.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.