|Job Title:||Logistics Delivery Manager (Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Salary - Fixed Term Contract|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Logistics Delivery Manager (Telecoms - Build/Deployment)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Logistics Delivery Manager - We are looking for a Delivery Manager from Telecoms site build/deployment/rollout and who understands the logistics of getting kit and equipment to site. You'll join a rapidly growing, fast paced Mobile Telecoms team based in central Reading, in a role that offers you daily challenges and an opportunity to fully utilise your coordination skills at the forefront of mobile network services. My client are offering a 12 month fixed term contract paying a competitive salary.
The Logistics Team are responsible for partnering with Deployment Teams and Small Works Contractors nationally, to ensure that everything is in place to Build or Upgrade the Mobile Network sites across the UK! Your role may include some travel to sites / warehouses.
This role has a broad remit, requiring excellent organisational skills and ability to engage with internal and external customers as well as 3rd party service providers. To ensure the Deployment Teams have what they need, when they need it, here are a few of the things you could expect to be doing:
- Managing the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure reporting forecasts are received and actioned.
- Working with the Small Works Contractors (SWCs) to maintain stock levels, including stock in field, and ensuring timely and quality delivery of all required hardware to sites.
- Working with Design to ensure recent products are being deployed.
- Ensuring Vendors are delivering to time and expectations, managing any exceptions, and being a key point of contact for our Customers surrounding communications.
- Review of processes, reports and procedures to find opportunities for continuous improvements.
Skills & Experiences we are looking for:
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
- An understanding of the Mobile Telecoms Build/Deployment process
- Microsoft Excel skills - Confident managing reporting and data using intermediate functions like Pivots and Lookups.
- Experience in driving 3rd parties/suppliers to ensure kit is at sites when it needs to be, to ensure all build activity is not delayed
- Experience in delivering projects and Asset management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Ability to take ownership of your function - looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them.
- Customer focus - We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required experience, please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Logistics Systems and Process Support
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Logistics Systems & Process Support
Mandarin Speaking Delivery Specialist
Location: London, England
Logistics Systems and Process Support - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Solution Designer - OSS