|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading Telecoms Service Provider in the search for a Logistics Coordinator to work within their Logistics department on a 9 month contract basis.
- Responsible for reviewing and/or rejecting all Shared SAP PR's for approval as required
- Change controller, required to action all CR's in V1CR tool
- Raise and receipt PO's in IFS as required
- Ensure all SAP PR's have produced corresponding PO's and sent to supplier
- Responsible for supplying regular updates to the Logistics Manager
- Work with the SWCs to maintain stock levels, including stock in field.
- Working with the Logistics Manager, manage the information provided to be able to report to Senior Management in a confident manner.
- Previous experience within a Project Coordinator / Assistant role is an advantage
- SAP experience is essential (raising PO's, CR's. PR's)
- Confident personality with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Working within a challenging and fast paced environment
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.