|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Start Date:||6 month FTC|
|Duration:||6 month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join our busy team working for a telecommunications company.
The Logistics Coordinator is a supporting role within the DPD Deployment Team and reports directly to the Logistics Manager. The Logistics team is accountable for the successful supply of equipment of the shared and unilateral RAN, mobile backhaul and backbone transmission networks to Stakeholder requirements and agreed time, cost and quality targets
Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator include:
- Provide project support for all areas of Logistics - Demand & Supply, Inventory & Deployment and Reverse Logistics
- Support logistics team with maintaining and implementing updates to all tools & systems
- Attend Data integrity and Change Control Forums
- Support deployment team with upcoming rollout programme which is extremely fast paced project
- Responsible for supplying regular updates to the Logistics Manager
- Work with the SWCs to maintain stock levels, including stock in field.
- Work with supplier to drive through updates and ensure stock levels are mitigated in line with orders placed.
- Review of processes, reports and procedures and look for continuous improvements.
- Responsible for checking the data integrity of reports supplied stock levels.
- Working with the Logistics Manager, manage the information provided to be able to report to Senior Management in a confident manner.
- Support the recovery of new project service performance against contracted time, cost and quality obligations including the ongoing reduction of build and disposal inventory.
- Supporting budget alignment across stakeholders and ensure reporting is aligned to support stakeholders' expectations.
- Building effective relationships across internal, stakeholders and supplier organisations to deliver strategic objectives, enable open and honest exchanges and foster trust and respect
The successful Logistics Coordinator will have
- Experience of delivering projects and Asset Management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Experience of SAP or similar stock financial PR creation tool
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams.
- Experience of working as part of a broader deployment function.
- Ability and experience of working in a fast-paced environment and providing support as and when required
To apply for the Logistics Coordinator please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.