|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Logistics Coordinator (Mobile Telecoms Equipment)
Logistics Coordinator - working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading, Berkshire, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with some experience of dispatching mobile telecoms kits out to sites to join this busy team!
As Logistics Coordinator you will be part of the 5G transformation programme, aiding in swapping out old kit for new! For this position we can only consider applicants who have good understanding of Mobile Radio (RAN) network equipment and terminology - (3G/4G) and who have previously worked in a coordination position which involves sending kit out to sites and general logistics processes.
As Logistics Coordinator your role will involve:
- Analysing unused equipment in the warehouse and identifying opportunities for use or disposal (either through sale or scrappage).
- Evaluating decom and damaged equipment and recommending disposal mechanisms.
- Ensuring that all assets are correctly tracked on stock reports.
- Ensuring that the warehouse are maximising space efficiency opportunities.
- Validating the location of all equipment assets outside the warehouse.
- Progressing sales and disposals of approved units through stakeholders and agents.
- Ensuring processes to manage disposals and other distributions of equipment are clearly documented and fit for purpose.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience working with or for a mobile/fixed telecoms company.
- Confident knowledge of the logistics process, particularly stock management and reporting.
- Strong data analysis skills, able to update and maintain accurate stock reports.
- An understanding of product pricing will be a big bonus.
- Ability to work within a multi-discipline team of professionals
- Ability to cope with challenges whilst at all times maintaining a customer focused ethos.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Competitive daily rate on offer. Rate disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.