|Job Title:||Logistics Controller (Travel Required)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary (FTC)|
|Duration:||12 Month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Logistics Controller. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team, with daily challenge to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your coordination skills at the forefront of mobile network services
- Manage the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received in a timely manner and to ultimately reduce excess stock holding
- Manage all stock within quarantine system and ensure that stock is investigated for re-use and re-deployment
- Work with the SWCs to maintain stock levels, including stock in field.
- Collaborative working with Design to ensure recent products are being deployed.
- Vendor management to ensure vendors are delivering to time and expectations, managing any exceptions
- Managing warehouse stock levels including testing, DOA's and audits.
- Support deployment team with upcoming rollout programme which is extremely fast paced project
- Responsible for supplying regular updates to the Logistics Manager
- Experience of delivering projects and Asset Management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Experience of processes and capabilities required to manage warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers and 3rd parties
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams.
- Experience of working as part of a broader deployment function
- Strong experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Strong experience of providing key information to both shareholders and suppliers, with strong knowledge of commercially sensitive situations.
- Awareness of managing the natural tensions between customers, commercial and technical requirements.
- Ability and experience of working in a fast-paced environment and providing support as and when required
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.