|Job Title:||Logistics Controller (Telecoms Deployment - RAN, Transmission)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Logistics Controller (Telecoms Deployment - RAN, Transmission)
A rapidly expanding Telecoms company, who operate from a newly refurbished head office in the heart of Reading town centre. They are currently seeking a Logistics Controller to work within a fast paced Delivery Team on an interim basis. The company offers flexible working, long term contract opportunities as well as a market leading day rate.
This role has a broad remit, requiring excellent organisational skills and ability to engage with internal and external customers as well as 3rd party service providers. To ensure our Deployment Teams have what they need, when they need it, here are a few of the things you could expect to be doing:
- Managing the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received and actioned.
- Support deployment with an upcoming rollout programme which is extremely fast paced project.
- Ensure stock availability for scheduled sites under the rollout programme and remove any risk.
- Manage stock which has been issued to small work contractors ensuring stock visibility and status at all times.
- Review of processes, reports and procedures to find opportunities for continuous improvements
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
- An understanding of the Mobile Telecoms Build/Deployment process
- Must have proven experience of working within the Telecoms industry in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Excel skills - Confident managing reporting and data using intermediate functions like Pivots and Lookups.
- Ability to take ownership of your function - looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them
- Customer focus - We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.