|Job Title:||Logistics Controller / Coordinator|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
12 month contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Project Controller to join their busy team in Reading.
This role has a broad remit, requiring excellent organisational skills and ability to engage with internal and external customers as well as 3rd party service providers. To ensure the Deployment Teams have what they need, when they need it, here are a few of the things you could expect to be doing:
- Managing the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received and actioned.
- Support deployment with an upcoming rollout programme which is extremely fast paced project.
- Ensure stock availability for scheduled sites under the rollout programme and remove any risk.
- Manage stock which has been issued to small work contractors ensuring stock visibility and status at all times.
- Review of processes, reports and procedures to find opportunities for continuous improvements.
What we are looking for:
- An understanding of the Mobile Telecoms Build/Deployment process
- Microsoft Excel skills - Confident managing reporting and data using intermediate functions like Pivots and Lookups.
- Ability to take ownership of your function - looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them.
- Customer focus - We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.