|Job Title:||LOGISTICS CONTROLLER (MOBILE TELECOMS)|
|Duration:||Until Feb 2020|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
New temporary role to support a major telco company based in Berkshire with a critical logistics project.
The ideal candidate will need to have a good understanding of Mobile Radio (RAN) network equipment and terminology - 3G/4G (and ideally an understanding of 5G), people, processes and operations associated with network delivery/deployment programmes.
Within the role you will be liaising with multiple departments across the business, including: design, deployment, finance, procurement, as well as key suppliers, notably for logistics and warehousing services.
So excellent communications skills, negotiation, relationship building and good stakeholder management/customer facing attitude will be required.
- Experience working with or for a mobile/fixed telecoms company.
- Confident knowledge of the logistics process, particularly stock management and reporting.
- Data analysis and financial awareness. An understanding of product pricing will be a big bonus.
- Proven ability in determining strategic direction and clear guidelines
- Ability to work within a multi-discipline team of professionals
- Ability to cope with challenges whilst at all times maintaining a customer focused ethos.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.