|Job Title:||Logistics Controller - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Logistics Controller - Mobile Telecoms - 6 months+ - Berkshire
- Manage the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are
- Manage all stock within quarantine system and ensure that stock is investigated for re-use and re-deployment
- Work with the SWCs to maintain stock levels, including stock in field.
- Work with Design to ensure recent products are being deployed.
- Ensure Vendors are delivering to time and expectations, managing any exceptions
- Managing warehouse stock levels including testing, DOA's and audits.
- Work with supplier to drive through updates and ensure stock levels are mitigated.
- Supporting the team with additional work priorities and daily activities
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
* An understanding of the Mobile Telecoms Build/Deployment process
* Microsoft Excel skills - Confident managing reporting and data using intermediate functions like Pivots and Lookups.
* Ability to take ownership of your function - looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them.
* Customer focus - We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
- Experience of delivering projects and Asset Management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams.
- Experience of working as part of a broader deployment function.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.