|Job Title:||Logistics Controller, Mobile Network Delivery - Contract, Berks|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Logistics Controller, Mobile Network Delivery - Contract - Berkshire
You will be part of a logistics delivery team established to manage equipment availability and supply into a number of concurrent and fast moving delivery programmes created for 5G roll-out and other network capacity upgrades.
You will be required to closely monitor stock turnover, both in the central warehouse and with the build partners, as well as to manage all aspects of stock planning and maintenance.
You will work with the manufacturers/suppliers to ensure that throughput of equipment aligns with the project targets.
You will develop an understanding of approved site designs and configurations to support equipment call-off management with the build partners and to predict forecast requirements.
- Provide 3rd parties with direction and guidance to ensure clarity of requirements and full support in order to achieve the deliverables.
- Management and validation of partner equipment call-offs.
- Reviewing designs and interfacing with site design authorities as required.
- Troubleshooting and equipment DOA management.
- Warehouse liaison and management
- Ensure timely call off and delivery of materials to partners contractors - to include forecasting, ordering, stock control (including returns).
- Fit for purpose logistics and call-off/return processes and accountabilities (RACI) - creation and monitoring
- Equipment supplier liaison, ordering and PO management
- Timely submission of forecasts to hardware suppliers and manage delivery of goods into the warehouse.
- Management of quarantined items in warehouse - ie. out of box failures, decom stock, damaged assets.
- Management of reverse logistics and disposals.
- Identify and highlight risks and issues that may delay supply of materials or project delivery and work with key partners to mitigate and maintain project delivery timelines and milestones
- Timely reporting of logistics status, risks and issues across the team.
Knowledge and experience
- Previous logistics and/or delivery management experience within a telecoms environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of the logistics process including forecasting, call off delivery, stock management and reporting.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to provide complex logistics and asset management services using partners and contractors.
- Data analysis experience and financial awareness.
- Proven experience in a fast moving, pressurised, target driven, delivery environment.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Mandarin speaking Delivery Specialist
Location: London, England
Salary: £10000 - £99000 per annum + competitive market rate
Project Coordinator - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Design Engineering Specialist - Mobile Telecoms
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - Mobile Telecoms - Cloud
Location: Berkshire, England