Logistics Controller - Forecast
Our Client's Logistics function are seeking a Logistics Coordinator, you will support the overall management of the equipment forecast and forecast accuracy. You will need to have strong Analytical and data integrity skills and be an Excel whizz.
This is a fast-paced role where you will interact with various internal and external stakeholders including the design teams, procurement, principal contractors and the inventory team.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Liaise with design teams to ensure part information is accurate and up to date
- Ensure NPI compliance is adhered to and all parts are updated accordingly on the forecast template and master parts list
- Manage all part queries resulting from the forecast
- Liaising with logistic procurement to ensure minimum procurement costs
- Working closely with the inventory team to ensue utilisation of existing stock
- Maintain an accurate master parts list and ensure all parties are fully informed of any changes
- Manage the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received in a timely manner and to ultimately reduce excess stock holding
- Manage all stock within quarantine system and ensure that stock is investigated for re-use and re-deployment
- Work closely the SWCs to maintain stock levels, including stock in field with local facilities and ensure compliance to SLA's.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers to agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Strong Analytical and data integrity skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability and experience of working in a fast-paced environment and providing support as and when required
- Strong experience of providing key information to both shareholders and suppliers
** If interested and to have detailed discussion, kindly share your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com **
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.