|Job Title:||Logistics Controller|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
- Telecoms Company Based in Reading
- 6 month Contract - Day rate Contractor inside IR35
- Logistics Controller
What the role would entail
Reporting to the Logistics Senior Manager, you will be part of a logistics delivery team established to manage equipment availability and supply into a number of concurrent and fast moving delivery workstreams created for our 4G/5G roll-out and other network capacity enhancement initiatives.
You will be part of a logistics delivery team established to manage equipment availability and supply into a number of concurrent and fast moving delivery workstreams created for our 4G/5G roll-out and other network capacity enhancement initiatives.
You will develop an understanding of approved site designs and configurations to support equipment call-off management with the build partners and to predict forecast requirements. There will be complex possibilities due to multiple vendors delivering our network.
The Role will require regular dialogue with Deployment programme leads and managers, in-house and partner design specialists, logistics and procurement professionals, the delivery partners, equipment suppliers and warehouse operating teams.
- Previous logistics and/or delivery management experience within a fast moving telecoms environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of the logistics process including forecasting, call off delivery, stock management and reporting.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to provide complex logistics and asset management services using partners and contractors.
- Data analysis skills and financial awareness.
- Proven experience in a fast moving, pressurised, target driven, delivery environment.
- Proven ability in determining strategic direction and clear guidelines.
- Ability to work within a multi-discipline team of professionals.
- Ability to cope with challenges whilst at all times maintaining a customer focused ethos.
- Ability to build relationships with partners, key stakeholders and suppliers.
- An understanding of the key network rollout functional areas including acquisition, design, build and transmission is preferred.
Please send your CV to:
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.