|Job Title:||Logistics Controller|
|Salary:||Competitive salary & benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Reading - flexible and remote working available
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Controller to join the growing logistics team at this leading telecoms company.
The Logistics Team are responsible for partnering with the Deployment Team and Small Works Contractors nationally, to ensure that everything is in place for us to Build or Upgrade RAN, Transmission and Backhaul Network sites
- Manage the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received in a timely manner and to ultimately reduce excess stock holding
- Manage all stock within quarantine system and ensure that stock is investigated for re-use and re-deployment
- Work with the SWCs to maintain stock levels, including stock in field.
- Collaborative working with Design to ensure recent products are being deployed.
- Vendor management to ensure vendors are delivering to time and expectations, managing any exceptions
- Managing warehouse stock levels including testing, DOA's and audits.
- Responsible for supplying regular updates to the Logistics Manager
What we are looking for:
- Experience of processes and capabilities required to manage warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers and 3rd parties
- Previous experience of working within a logistics function
- Strong experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Strong experience of providing key information to both shareholders and suppliers, with strong knowledge of commercially sensitive situations.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.