|Job Title:||Logistics Controller (12month FTC)|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Based: Reading with occasional travel
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Controller to join our team at shiny, new Head Offices next to Reading Station. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team, with daily challenge to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your coordination skills at the forefront of mobile network services.
Our Logistics Team are responsible for partnering with our Deployment Team and Small Works Contractors nationally, to ensure that everything is in place for us to Build or Upgrade RAN, Transmission and Backhaul Network sites across our Shareholders' shared network throughout the UK.
- Manage the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received in a timely manner and to ultimately reduce excess stock holding
- Manage all stock within quarantine system and ensure that stock is investigated for re-use and re-deployment
- Work with the SWCs to maintain stock levels, including stock in field.
- Collaborative working with Design to ensure recent products are being deployed.
- Vendor management to ensure vendors are delivering to time and expectations, managing any exceptions
- Managing warehouse stock levels including testing, DOA's and audits.
- Support deployment team with upcoming rollout programme which is extremely fast paced project
- Responsible for supplying regular updates to the Logistics Manager
What we are looking for:
- Experience of delivering projects and Asset Management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Experience of processes and capabilities required to manage warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers and 3rd parties
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams.
- Experience of working as part of a broader deployment function
- Strong experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Strong experience of providing key information to both shareholders and suppliers, with strong knowledge of commercially sensitive situations.
- Awareness of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- Ability and experience of working in a fast-paced environment and providing support as and when required.
Please apply here, and if shortlisted, our Recruitment Team can get in touch with fuller job details and interview information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.