|Job Title:||Logistics Controller|
|Salary:||Daily Rate (LTD Company Contractor)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Logistics Stock Controller
12 Month Contract
Logistics Stock Controller - We are looking for an experienced Delivery/Project Coordinator to join our busy Logistics team at shiny, new Head Offices next to Reading Station. You'll join a rapidly growing, fast paced Mobile Telecoms team, in a role that offers you daily challenges and an opportunity to fully utilise your coordination skills at the forefront of mobile network services. My client are offering a 12 month contract paying a competitive daily rate.
The Logistics Team are responsible for partnering with Deployment Teams and Small Works Contractors nationally, to ensure that everything is in place to Build or Upgrade the Mobile Network sites across the UK! Your role may include some travel to sites / warehouses.
This role has a broad remit, requiring excellent organisational skills and ability to engage with internal and external customers as well as 3rd party service providers. To ensure our Deployment Teams have what they need, when they need it, here are a few of the things you could expect to be doing:
- Managing the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure reporting forecasts are received and actioned.
- Working with the Small Works Contractors (SWCs) to maintain stock levels, including stock in field, and ensuring timely and quality delivery of all required hardware to sites.
- Working with Design to ensure recent products are being deployed.
- Ensuring Vendors are delivering to time and expectations, managing any exceptions, and being a key point of contact for our Customers surrounding communications.
- Review of processes, reports and procedures to find opportunities for continuous improvements.
Skills & Experiences we are looking for:
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
- An understanding of the Mobile Telecoms Build/Deployment process
- Microsoft Excel skills - Confident managing reporting and data using intermediate functions like Pivots and Lookups.
- Experience in driving 3rd parties/suppliers to ensure kit is at sites when it needs to be, to ensure all build activity is not delayed
- Experience in delivering projects and Asset management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Ability to take ownership of your function - looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them.
- Customer focus - We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required experience, please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.