|Job Title:||Logistics Administrator (Long Term Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Reading (Long Term Contract)
A leading IT & Communications Company, who operate globally. They are currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to join their team on a long term contract basis, located within their HQ in Reading. This role would suit someone with 1-2 years Logistics or Supply Chain experience.
- Process equipment requests in a timely manner, accurately updating the relevant databases
- Troubleshoot and ensure data throughout the database is accurate and raise non-conformances appropriately
- Ensure adequate resources are always in place to cover the department including holidays
- Ensure the Company's standards of housekeeping are maintained within the working area
- Service relationships with suppliers and customers
- Previous Supply Chain or Logistics Administration experience is required
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.