|Job Title:||Linux Technical Architect - Red Hat - Permanent - Basingstoke|
|REF:||CB - RHLINUX_1601998157|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Linux Technical Architect - Red Hat - Permanent - Basingstoke
Are you experienced with Red Hat Satellite / Foreman-Katello with hands on Linux experience, Do you possess exceptional troubleshooting skills with an excellent understanding of TCP/IP networks (IPv4), a good understanding of iSCSI and a solid grasp of Ansible scripting? We are looking for committed people to deliver key solutions for our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Linux Technical Architect to support the Project Manager in the end-to-end delivery of new services / service uplifts, ensuring deliveries are on time, within budget and of appropriate quality.
1) Hands on Linux experience in any environment - Red Hat Linux Architect / engineer qualifications
2) Experience with Red Hat Satellite / Foreman-Katello
3) Good understanding of iSCSI
4) Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networks (IPv4, IPv6 not required but beneficial)
5) Excellent troubleshooting skills
6) Good understanding of Ansible scripting - no commercial experience required - but would be beneficial
7) Integration with Bit Bucket or Git
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Remote, Global
Solution Designer / Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
3rd Line Network Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire/Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Software Developer - VME - COBOL, C++ - Manchester - Permanent
Location: City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
Enterprise Architect - Contract Role - Telford/Remote
Location: Telford, Shropshire