Linux Technical Architect - Red Hat - Contract - Basingstoke - Security Cleared
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Are you experienced with Red Hat Satellite / Foreman-Katello with hands on Linux experience, Do you possess exceptional troubleshooting skills with an excellent understanding of TCP/IP networks (IPv4), a good understanding of iSCSI and a solid grasp of Ansible scripting? We are looking for committed people to deliver key solutions for our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Linux Technical Architect to support the Project Manager in the end-to-end delivery of new services / service uplifts, ensuring deliveries are on time, within budget and of appropriate quality.
1) Hands on Linux experience in any environment - Red Hat Linux Architect / engineer qualifications
2) Experience with Red Hat Satellite / Foreman-Katello
3) Good understanding of iSCSI
4) Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networks (IPv4, IPv6 not required but beneficial)
5) Excellent troubleshooting skills
6) Good understanding of Ansible scripting - no commercial experience required - but would be beneficial
7) Integration with Bit Bucket or Git
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Architect- Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competetive daily rate
Information Security Manager