Linux Technical Architect - Red Hat - Contract - Basingstoke - Security Cleared
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Are you experienced with Red Hat Satellite / Foreman-Katello with hands on Linux experience, Do you possess exceptional troubleshooting skills with an excellent understanding of TCP/IP networks (IPv4), a good understanding of iSCSI and a solid grasp of Ansible scripting? We are looking for committed people to deliver key solutions for our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Linux Technical Architect to support the Project Manager in the end-to-end delivery of new services / service uplifts, ensuring deliveries are on time, within budget and of appropriate quality.
1) Hands on Linux experience in any environment - Red Hat Linux Architect / engineer qualifications
2) Experience with Red Hat Satellite / Foreman-Katello
3) Good understanding of iSCSI
4) Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networks (IPv4, IPv6 not required but beneficial)
5) Excellent troubleshooting skills
6) Good understanding of Ansible scripting - no commercial experience required - but would be beneficial
7) Integration with Bit Bucket or Git
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Problem Manager - Contract - Security Cleared - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Build Engineer - Hertfordshire - Security Cleared
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Build Engineer - Stevenage - Security Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Security cleared* Solaris Architect
Location: London, England
Service Architect Engineer - Contract -Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England