Linux Engineer 3rd Line
Are you driven to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to add value for our customers across the region.
About the role
- Incident Management - Will receive incidents/faults from SPOC & 2nd/3rd Line support or 3rd Parties to manage the resolution, keeping the Service Incident record updated in accordance with agreed WI.
- Problem Management - Will proactively review the Incident, Problem and other Service Management data to identify potential problems and recommend solutions.
- Change Management - Impacting, building, delivery and supporting of changes in accordance with agreed Processes and Work Instructions.
- Service Request Fulfilment - Fulfilment of Complex Service Requests based on the defined Service Catalogue including add, change or remove access to Production or Pre-Production.
- Support of Linux VM and Physical Servers including the creation of Gold Builds and Hardening of Servers
- Extensive Linux Scripting (shell and Ansible)
- Core Linux Products including Satellite Server, Ansible & Ansible Tower, Bit Bucket and Docker
- CIS benchmark
- Understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle including Integration and Test
- Open source technology: Zookeeper, AKKA Framework, RabbitMQ, WIldfly, Scribe, Pacemaker Clustering, TomCat, Java & OpenJDK
This is a Security Cleared position but candidates not holding such a clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Messaging Technician / 2nd line engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Cleared Desktop 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
1st Line Support Engineer - AD - Excel - Cork
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland