|Job Title:||Linux Consultant (Security cleared) - Contract - Midlands|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Linux Consultant (Security cleared) - Contract - Hampshire
Leading Defence Industry Managed Services Provider require a skilled Linux Consultat/Architect to work on an ongoing contract basis in their Basingstoke offices.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Design and deployment of Linux servers for a large-scale customer. Experience working at Senior Designer / Architect level on customer-facing projects is ideal with a strong mix of skills around RHEL.
Full skills list that would be relevant to the role:
- RHEL 7.x and 8.x. installed on both physical hardware and in VMWare.
- Designing and deploying RHEL servers in high-availability (HA) configurations
- Experience implementing SELinux in both RHEL 7 and 8.
- Red Hat Satellite server.
- A good working knowledge of networking would be advantageous.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.