Linux Architect - Security cleared (Urgent)
My global IT outsourcing client is looking to recruit a contract Linux Architect for an initial 3 month period.
The Linux Architect will:
- Perform High and low level design and implementation.
- Creation of a hardened Linux build VM template, using public domain Ansible OS hardening scripts.
- Installation of a YUM Repository on an internet connected VM, and a process for transferring packages from an internet connected repository into a repository in an air gapped environment.
- Creation of a PXE Server, with YUM package repository and DHCP which will operate in an air gapped environment.
- Creation of a Linux Build Image to be served from the PXE Server, with kickstart scripting to achieve an unattended install of a base OS, configuring install language, disk, etc.
- Knowledge on RHEL/Centos, Debien/Ubuntu, Suse
- Knowledge of Linux shell and scripting
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation with any of the following: Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent
- knowledge of Docker container technology
- Knowledge of virtualisation and "baremetal" provisioning
- Experience of Linux OS Hardening using: SELinux, iptables/firewallD, PKI
- Good understanding of Networking/LDAP/DNS/DHCP services/Monitoring solutions
Due to the nature of the role the successful Linux Architect will need to hold security clearance to SC level.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.