|Job Title:||Linux Architect (Security cleared) - Contract - Hampshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Linux Architect (Security cleared) - Contract - Hampshire
Leading Defence Industry Managed Services Provider require a skilled Linux Consultant/Architect to work on an ongoing contract basis in their Basingstoke offices.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Skills & Experience:
experienced in the use of Red Hat Ansible or other software deployment products for build and deployment automation of Windows and Linux servers.
- Creation of design documentation
- Ability to work as a team
- Able to identify and prioritise tasks and balance competing priorities
- Experience of build orchestration, and the identification of software interdependencies
- Experienced in scripting languages like Powershell, Python
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.