Our client a Global IT Services company are looking for Linux Architect to work alongside a busy project.
- Designing and building of Red Hat Linux VMs and Physical servers, including creation of Gold Builds and Hardening of Servers
- Extensive experience in Linux Scripting
- Core Linux products including Satelite Server, Ansible Tower, Bit Bucket and Docker
- A good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.