I am recruiting for a Team Administrator to join an growing technology company based in Central Reading on a permanent basis.
As the Legal Team Administrator your role will be to support the Legal team with a wide range of administrative and paralegal activities.Your responsibilities will involve;
- Document signing and tracking of signature through to completion
- Raising and receipting of purchase orders
- Receipt logging assessment and instruction to external solicitors
- Legal inbox triage handling and allocation
- Site access support
- Research projects
- Reporting and Analysis.
Experience we are looking for includes;
- Team administration experience in a corporate environment or paralegal experience.
- Excellent word processing skills including microsoft excel, outlook, powerpoint and word
- Ability to handle large workloads and to adapt and learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills- you will need to build relationships with senior management in the business
- Ability to work under pressure
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Recruitment Administrator x2
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Generous Salary + Benefits
Legal Counsel - In-House - Commercial Property / Real Estate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Applications Support Engineer - System Administrator - SC Clear
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Location: South West London, London